Student Resources

 Study with us.

  • Develop a solid professional foundation.
  • Study to suit your lifestyle with our flexible study options.
  • Gain a nationally recognised qualification that is respected by industry.
Want more information?
Enter your details and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch.
Please browse through the tabs below for handy student information and policy documents.

The student handbook encompasses important information that a student needs to know when enrolling and engaging in studying with Response Learning. It outlines the commitment and obligations of Response Learning as a Registered Training Organisation, and the terms, conditions, and commitments required by a student enrolling at Response Learning.

Click here to download the student handbook.

The following information will help you decide if you are eligible for a funded traineeship and explains the circumstances when other fees may be charged.

Fees are payable through three methods:

If your training program is delivered within your workplace, your fees are negotiated and paid most likely by your employer as an investment in your future with them, and/or

Your fees may be partly or wholly funded by the Government (either State of Commonwealth), and/or

You may be responsible for the payment of some or all of your fees yourself.

If you are unsure which fee arrangement your training falls under, please contact Response Learning or speak with your employer.

Unless otherwise advised in writing, fees:

  • will include a course Enrolment Fee of $250,
  •  cover the training manuals, handouts and assessment documentation disseminated throughout the training program by Response Learning,
  • do not cover the travel and accommodation costs of the training facilitator, unless incorporated into the total program costs with agreement by all parties,
  • do not include the cost of PPE, individual text books, stationary, tools or other individual items of equipment necessary for the course not supplied by Response Learning  or your employer (you will be advised in advance if you need to supply anything yourself)