1. By accepting these terms, the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the booking form.
2. The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
3. The approximate duration of the Course is stated on the course page.
4. Course access is not provided until we receive your course fees in full.
5. Participants are unable to graduate from their course until course fees have been paid in full.
1. Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
2. For all nationally accredited courses, a full enrolment form link will be emailed to you and must be completed in addition to the information provided in the online enrolment.
3. Course commencement and duration is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted; and
4. Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to a booking retrospectively and must be added at the time of booking.
5. Course fees are non-transferable to other students, unless otherwise approved by Response Learning.
1. Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded. Students may download assessment activities to complete activities offline only where directed to do so within the course.
2. The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Response Learning or, where the content contains Third Party material, the content remains the property of the Third Party and is provided under license. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Response Learning.
3. Course materials, course content and assessment are subject to change.
4. Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (Webcampus). Course materials comprise of written materials, web interactions, videos (where specified) and other learning resources. Our Webcampus site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our system becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery.
5. System access may be suspended after six (6) months of inactivity.
Response Learning complies with Australian Consumer Law in regard to refunds. We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the course that you chose to enrol into.
However, while course fees are non-refundable, students may have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from undertaking their course. Where evidence can be successfully provided to support the student’s circumstances, course fees may be refunded or partially refunded as per the following:
• A full refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled 10 or more days prior to the commencement date and if access to resources has not been provided yet.
• A 50% refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within 7 days of the course commencement date.
• No refund will be provided after the course commencement date.
• No refund will be provided where work or assessment has been saved or submitted.
This decision of assessing the extenuating circumstances rests with the Managing Director or delegated officer and shall be assessed on a case-by-case situation.
If you are having difficulties completing your course by the enrolment expiry date, a free course extension may be available.
If you wish to transfer into another course or date, you may do so any time before the course commencement date free of charge.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
1. to the extent specifically required by law; or
2. for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon booking into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page. Your identity will never be revealed unless you have provided specific permission to do so. We may use de-identified details however which could include your first name and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Response Learning has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your professional development certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Response Learning agrees to:
1. Provide a tax invoice;
2. Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access) and mark assessments and provide feedback where applicable on submitted assessment tasks;
3. Provide support throughout the enrolment on an as needs basis;
4. Issue a Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). We will provide clients with the results of their assessment within 7-14 days of assessment submission/completion and a Certificate (if applicable) will be provided within 7 days following assessment finalisation.
Students with Response Learning are required to:
1. Ensure that all the information provided to Response Learning is accurate.
2. Notify Response Learning of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.).
3. Advise Response Learning of any difficulties or problems they may experience with Response Learning staff, procedures or training.
4. Achieve satisfactory progress with their studies through participation and completion of assessments. Students are able to submit an assignment for marking three (3) times. If a student fails to attain a Competency Achieved/Pass grade upon the third attempt, re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges may apply;
5. NOT submit or claim as their own, work derived from other source or work completed by another person. Students found copying content directly from the Internet or other sources without reference will be in breach of these terms and conditions and enrolment in the unit will be cancelled. Re-enrolment into the unit will be required – charges will apply.
6. In your interaction with administrative staff, facilitators and support staff (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and discussion boards) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Response Learning, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff or other students. Response Learning reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.