This area is the cornerstone of all training within the meat processing package and is the foundation for food safety. The meat industry has six sub-sectors: Meat Processing (Abattoirs); Poultry Processing; Smallgoods Manufacturing; Feedlots; Wild Game Harvesting; Wholesaling and Retailing of meat products. Response delivers training on-the-job covering a broad range of job roles from labouring to senior management.
Click on the images below to see details of each course.
Response Learning / Meat Processing
AMP30516 Certificate III in Meat Processing (Slaughtering)
This qualification is aimed at new or experienced workers on the slaughter floor wishing to obtain a Slaughtering trade-level qualification. The off-the-job component may be completed at Certificate II level or at this level. The on-the-job component consists of demonstrating competency in a number of positions via a points system to obtain the qualification.
We design our training programs to provide:
- Flexibility in the delivery times to fit in with shift times, if required.
- Spaced workshops of only two to three days duration so learners are not away from the workplace for extended periods
- Flexible spaced workshops so real "workplace application" of learning can take place
- On-site coaching to ensure continuity of learning
- Customised delivery material and approach to suit individual and organisational needs.