This area is the cornerstone of all training within the meat processing package and is the foundation for food safety. The meat industry has six sub-sectors: Meat Processing (Abattoirs); Poultry Processing; Smallgoods Manufacturing; Feedlots; Wild Game Harvesting; Wholesaling and Retailing of meat products. Response delivers training on-the-job covering a broad range of job roles from labouring to senior management.
Click on the images below to see details of each course.
Response Learning / Meat Processing
AMP40516 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Meat Safety)
This qualification is aimed at meat inspectors who have completed Certificate III and require Certificate IV as part of their AAO agreement for an export establishment or for those with a Certificate III who wish to pursue a full meat inspection qualification.
We design our training programs to provide:
- Flexibility in the delivery times to fit in with shift times, if required.
- Spaced workshops of only two to three days duration so learners are not away from the workplace for extended periods
- Flexible spaced workshops so real "workplace application" of learning can take place
- On-site coaching to ensure continuity of learning
- Customised delivery material and approach to suit individual and organisational needs.