This area is the cornerstone of all training within the meat processing package and is the foundation for food safety. The meat industry has six sub-sectors: Meat Processing (Abattoirs); Poultry Processing; Smallgoods Manufacturing; Feedlots; Wild Game Harvesting; Wholesaling and Retailing of meat products. Response delivers training on-the-job covering a broad range of job roles from labouring to senior management.
Click on the images below to see details of each course.
Response Learning / Meat Processing
AMP40415 Certificate IV in Meat Processing (Quality Assurance)
This qualification covers work activities undertaken by Quality Assurance officers in meat processing enterprises.
The following units must be completed prior to commencing this qualification:
- AMPCOR201 Maintain personal equipment
- AMPCOR202 Apply hygiene and sanitation practices
- AMPCOR203 Comply with Quality Assurance and HACCP requirements
- AMPCOR204 Follow safe work policies and procedures
- AMPCOR205 Communicate in the workplace
- AMPCOR206 Overview the meat industry